You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer through your browser settings, but this may stop some aspects of our website from functioning properly.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Track contact form completions to enable us to understand which forms of advertising are effective.
- Use Google Analytics tracking code to support Google Display Advertising features such as Re-marketing to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.